About getting updates
How can I find out if my loan has been securitised or assigned to a different company?
Enter your tax number and loan account number in the calculator, to find out if your loan:
- Has been assigned to Cepal SA, Servicing of Receivables from Loans and Credits.
- Has been transferred to a special purpose vehicle due to securitisation.
- The name and details of the special purpose vehicle.
About repaying your loan
How can I pay my loan instalment?
My instalment was not paid automatically via the standing order. What should I do?
Confirm that your account had enough available balance on the date when payment was due:
- If the available balance was not enough, deposit the amount required to pay your instalment. The amount should be enough to cover the instalment and the default interest, from the payment due date to the date when the amount is deposited.
- If the available balance was enough, call us at +302103260000 or visit any Alpha Bank branch, so we can find out what happened.
Can I repay my loan at any time?
Yes, repay your loan in full or in part at any time during the loan term, at no extra cost. All you have to do, is apply at one of our branches.
If you opt for a partial repayment, you save up on future interest by reducing the due amount and, at the same time, your next instalment is readjusted.