Important notice (14.7.2020):
To keep your electronic transactions safe, we remind you that Alpha Bank will never ask for your security codes as they are personal and you must not disclose them to anyone, under any circumstances. If you are asked -via phone call/ mail or sms- to reveal your security codes to individuals pretending to be representatives of a well-known information company and request your cooperation to install remote access software on your computer, mobile device or tablet, it is a fraud and you must deny the request and report it at 0030 210 326 0000. Your transactions’ security is always a priority for us. Learn more
Useful Security Tips
- Alpha Bank will never ask you for your access codes in any way (e.g. via phone, e-mail and/or sms). These codes are strictly personal and you must never reveal them to anyone.
- Select access codes that are not easily guessed and are not being used on other systems and services.
- Keep the access codes confidential in a way that it is not feasible to be disclosed / stolen.
- Log in to Alpha Web Banking only via the official website of Alpha Bank (www.alpha.gr) and never via other links appearing on other websites, search engines or e-mail messages.
- Verify the validity of the Alpha Web Banking page and the security certificate by clicking on the lock icon in the address bar of the browser.
- Update your PC with the latest versions and security patches of the operating system (e.g. Windows) and the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Inspect regularly your PC for viruses and other malicious programs using the latest versions of antivirus and antimalware utilities.
- Ignore and delete immediately suspicious e-mails that ask you to provide your personal data, include links or attachments.
- Find here more tips and instruction for your transactions’ protection.
Our mobile phone is our wallet.
All Alpha Bank Cards
Debit - Credi - Prepaid
Are you aware of the following capabilities?
Online documents update to update your personal details onlineMORE
Pay or/and top-up your card via smsMORE
Real time update on your balance and history of your accounts and cards via email or/and smsMORE
Get online information and keep your own e-statements archive of your accounts, cards, your housing and consumer loansMORE