Via the Alpha e-Banking services, you can:
- order a chequebook (Accounts > Chequebooks > Chequebook Order),
- order a new card ΡΙΝ (Cards > Maintenance > PIN reissuance),
- report theft/loss of your card (Cards > Maintenance > Declaration of lost/stolen card) for immediate cancellation of your card,
- activate your new credit card (Cards > Maintenance > Card Activation),
- change your cards’ limit for cash withdrawals at ATMs (Cards > Maintenance > Modify ATM limit),
- load/unload prepaid cards (Cards > Prepaid cards),
- transfer Bonus points to other Alpha Bank cards (Cards > Bonus Programme > Bonus points Transfer),
- activate the Alpha e-statements service (Services > Alpha e-statements),
- activate the Alpha Alerts service (Services > Alpha Alerts),
- activate the Additional Password Services (Services > myAlpha Code).
Go to the List of Services to find out which channels/electronic services you can use for each of above actions.