Alpha alerts service gives you real-time updates by Viber or SMS and/or email whenever a transaction is carried out with your card, any time of the day.
Thus, you can feel more secure and be thoroughly updated about all your transactions with Alpha Bank cards.
How does the service work?
- every time you make a transaction with your card at any merchant in Greece, abroad or on the internet, unless you ask for an update about specific transactions and sums (e.g. purchases or withdrawals, all transactions or any transaction over Euro 100 or Euro 300);
- for every cash withdrawal from your card's credit line (cash advance) at any ATM in Greece and abroad
- for withdrawals from any linked bank account at any ATM in Greece and abroad.
The informative Viber or SMS you receive indicates:
- the card used to make the transaction
- the last 4 digits of the card
- the hour and date you made the transaction
- the amount and currency of the transaction
- the name of the department store
- the country where the transaction took place.
- In addition to Viber or SMS, you can also receive an email at the e-mail address you gave upon registration
- You can also select time periods (e.g. 14:30- 17:30 and 22:00- 09:00) during which you won't receive any Viber or SMS. Any message generated during those periods will be sent after they end.
TERMS OF SERVICE