Easy and direct online transfer of funds
Make your online fund transfers easier, quicker and more secure, by using the options available under the "Transfers & Payments" menu. Here you can find anything you need to carry out, organize and manage effectively every fund transfer to bank accounts kept with Alpha Bank or other banks in Greece and abroad.
To which accounts?
- kept with Alpha Bank (your own or of third parties), immediately and free of charge
- kept with domestic banks participating in the DiasTransfer system
- kept with banks abroad in more than 200 countries worldwide. View here the detailed list of participating countries.
From what means of payments?
- Alpha Bank accounts in your profile
- Alpha Bank cards (cash advance) and loans in your profile, for transfers between Alpha Bank accounts.
In which currency?
- In Euro (between accounts in Euro kept with Alpha Bank and other domestic banks)
- In foreign currency, for transfers to banks abroad, available for 21 currencies
- In foreign currency, for transfers between accounts in foreign currency kept with Alpha Bank.
- Immediately or at a future date, for transfers between Alpha Bank accounts
- Immediately, for transfers in Euro to accounts kept with other domestic banks and other Banks abroad that participate in SEPA Credit Transfer instant scheme 24/7 and according to the current Price list
- On the next working day for transfers in Euro to other banks (domestic or foreign)
- On the next working day or in future date for transfers in foreign currency to foreign banks.
- By accepting the Push Notification or scan the QR Code on the myAlpha Mobile application or by inserting the myAlpha Code that you will receive on your mobile phone number via Viber or SMS for transfers to other banks’ accounts (domestic or foreign) and for transfers to third party Alpha Bank accounts.
- You can select whether you want to block the amount of the transfer until the selected execution date.
Is there a limit on the amount transferred?
- No limits apply to transfers between Alpha Bank accounts in your profile
- An upper transfer limit of Euro 15,000 (or the equivalent amount in the case of remittances in foreign currency) applies per transaction per day.
At what cost?
- Free of charge, for transfers between Alpha Bank accounts (your own or those of third parties)
- At significant discounts and in accordance with Alpha Bank's current Price list for transfers to non-Alpha Bank accounts (in Greece or abroad).
- Monitor the status of each transfer order and view the complete history of all transfers (menu History > e-Banking Transactions > Pending Transfers)
- Free of charge alert in case the transaction is unsuccessful by using the Alpha alerts service
- Cancel transfers not yet executed (History > e-Banking Transactions > Pending Transfers)
- Save your frequent transfers for even faster execution
- Set recurring transfers as standing orders for regular execution
- Print a copy of the transaction and save it to a pdf file
- Choose how transfer charges will be paid (by you or by the beneficiary), for transfers to other domestic banks.
For details on the transfer options available by the e-Banking services, check here.