If you are 25-39 years old, you can buy you first home with a mortgage loan up to €150,000 through the “Spiti mou” co-financed government scheme. The commercial value of the property must be up to €200,000, as stated in the purchase agreement.
75% of the loan is financed through public funds and is interest-free. The remaining 25% of the loan comes from Alpha Bank funds and is interest-bearing, with a low floating interest rate, or even interest-free if you have 3 or more children, either currently or during the loan term. This way, you are paying much less in interest compared to a regular mortgage loan.