Find and submit easily the required legalisation documents!
Who does this concern?
You can now submit online all the legal documents required to renew your representatives’ legalisation, whether this is a standard renewal or a renewal due to changes in the legalization status of your business.
Currently, online applications are only available to Customers registered with myAlpha Web for Business, provided that the legal status of their business is A.E, E.P.E, O.E, E.E, I.K.E.
What documents are required for an online application?
As a registered user of myAlpha Web for Business, you can get information about the documents required for legalisation, as well as the application process, in the “Legalisation of Legal Entities” section, irrespective of your business’ legal status.
Additionally, both existing and new Customers can get information about the documents required for legalisation via the " Legalisation Guide for Legal Entities ".
What does the process involve?
The process is very simple:
- Log in using your myAlpha Web for Business credenetials
- Select “Legalisation of Legal Entities” in the “Profile” section
- Select the case that concerns you
- Get information about the legal documents required
- Submit the legal documents required
- Track the progress of your application