Useful Security Tips
- Alpha Bank will never ask you for your access codes in any way (e.g. via phone, e-mail and/or sms). These codes are strictly personal and you must never reveal them to anyone.
- Select access codes that are not easily guessed and are not being used on other systems and services.
- Keep the access codes confidential in a way that it is not feasible to be disclosed / stolen.
- Log in to Alpha Web Banking and to Alpha Global Cash Management only via the official website of Alpha Bank (www.alpha.gr) and never via other links appearing on other websites, search engines or e-mail messages.
- Verify the validity of the Alpha Web Banking page, the Alpha Global Cash Management page and the security certificate by clicking on the lock icon in the address bar of the browser.
- Update your PC with the latest versions and security patches of the operating system (e.g. Windows) and the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Inspect regularly your PC for viruses and other malicious programs using the latest versions of antivirus and antimalware utilities.
- Ignore and delete immediately suspicious e-mails that ask you to provide your personal data, include links or attachments.
- Find here more tips and instruction for your transactions’ protection.