All that is required is a visit to the Alpha Bank Branch you cooperate with, in order for your Company’s legal representative(s) to sign the relevant contract and create a subscription that meets your Company’s needs.
The only requirement is that you keep a company deposit account in Euro with Alpha Bank.
During your visit to the Branch:
- You will need to present your identity card (or other identification document), as the Company’s legal representative, and the Company seal.
- Οur specialized Business Advisors, will help you establish and configure your corporate subscription to myAlpha Web and myAlpha Phone, so that it best meets the structure and needs of your Company. You can choose up to four approval levels and up to three user levels.
- You will receive the “Subscriber Card” and the Usernames for the users (authorised users and/or approvers) that you have created.
- Αctivate myAlpha Code to gain access to the full range of available options via myAlpha Web and myAlpha Phone.
After visiting the Branch:
- Subscription users receive via email their Username and can create their own Password online, using their email and mobile phone, which you have already provided us with, when you signed up at the Branch.
- You are ready to log in to the e-Banking services of Alpha Bank for the first time!
Safeguard your subscription!
- Any disclosure of the Username and Password of the “authorised user” to other executives / officers of the Company is made under the sole responsibility of the Company’s legal representatives.
- Please do not keep your Username and Password together, in order to deter their possible use by third parties.
* Find out more about potential costs arising from the use of e-Banking services, according to Alpha Bank's current price list.