At Alpha Bank, we take all possible measures to make your transactions secure. But we also require your contribution!
Follow these 10 simple tips:
- When entering your PIN, use the palm of your other hand to hide what you are typing.
- Do not trust anyone offering to assist you with the use of your card.
- Make sure that you have taken back your card after you have completed the transaction.
- If your card is lost, stolen or captured by the ATM, contact Customer Service immediately at 210 326 0000.
- PIN stands for “Personal Identification Number” and Alpha Bank will never ask you for it.
- Do not disclose your PIN to others and do not keep it with your card.
- As a precaution, change your PIN on a regular basis.
- When choosing a new PIN, avoid easily predicable ones (e.g. your birth date).
- Collect the receipt for your transaction, as it contains personal information about your accounts’ balances, activities etc.
- Should you notice any suspicious additional piece of equipment attached to an ATM, for example at the card slot or at the keyboard, do not use that ATM and contact the Bank immediately.