Integrated information via the electronic services of Alpha Bank
Do you want to find out more about all the transactions of your products, view the payments you have made or even print the receipt for a transaction? Now, you can do everything using myAlpha Web, myAlpha Mobile and myAlpha Phone.
Which products can I register in my profile?
- Your accounts in Euro or foreign currency kept with Alpha Bank
- Any debit or credit card
- Your housing, personal and consumer loans
- Your investment products, such as term deposits, mutual funds and Prime or Private portfolios.
Get an update on:
- the balances of your products
- your account's’ activity
- the transaction history of your products, displayed using graphs or lists
- your transfers and payments history, with an indication of the status of each transaction
- the Bonus points of your cards
- the statements of your accounts, cards and loans, with the option to save them to pdf and xls files
- pending transactions (transfers, payments).
Now, you can find information about your tax deduction
- With the new, easy-to-use tool you can easily calculate the minimum amount required to cover your tax deduction, according to your annual income.
- With the new interactive graph, you can monitor in detail and by category of expenses the amounts that you have already spent on purchases through cards and online payments, while also staying atop your total expenses in each category.