Transfers - Overview
- What is the cost for fund transfers using the Alpha e-Banking services?
- What are my options concerning the execution date of a transfer?
- What does the option to block the amount of a transfer mean?
- In which currencies can I carry out transactions?
- To which countries can I send remittances?
- I have an Alpha Bank account in a foreign currency. Can I make transfers to and from this account?
- Can I have a transaction copy for my transfer?
- Can I have a history of my transfers?
- How can I save a transfer to "My Transfers"?
- What are recurring transfers?
- I have not activated myAlpha Code. Can I make transfers via myAlpha Web?
- What is the IRIS Online Payments service?
- What are my options concerning the execution date of a payment?
- When is the payment made?
- What does "blocking the amount" mean?
- Can I have a transaction copy for my payment?
- Can I have a history of my payments?
- Can I make payments with my credit card and collect bonus points at the same time?
- If I submit a payment order that contains a mistake (e.g. wrong amount), what can I do?
- How can I save a payment to "My Payments"?
- What are standing orders?
- I have not activated myAlpha Code. Can I make payments via myAlpha Web?
- What is the IRIS Service for businesses and how can I pay through it?
- What kind of payments can I make via my corporate myAlpha Web subscription?
- What loans can I pay through myAlpha Web corporate subscription?
- I don't see my loans on myAlpha Web's corporate subscription. How do I add them?