planO2 Consulting offers dedicated business support services, focusing on making the most of financing opportunities and optimising strategic planning, within a continuously evolving environment. It has supported the planning and implementation of a number of projects in Greece by Greek and foreign investors, while it has extensive international experience, having concluded contracts in many EU countries.
At planO2 we support our clients in planning growth initiatives tailored to their business. To this end, we offer the combination of services that meets the needs and potential of each individual client.
Our services include:
- Supporting project planning.
- Assessing the business case and financial potential of each project.
- Making the most of the available financing tools (Development Law, Partnership Agreement, Recovery Fund).
- Exploring and making the most of prospects, as well as research and innovation tools (Research-Create-Innovate, Horizon, Elevate Greece).
- Devising the best financing scheme.
- Using special tools to facilitate investments (fast track_Investment Strategies).
- Managing project implementation with certified project managers, using recognised methods (PMP, PM2).
- Applying risk management techniques based on scenario analysis (basic narrative for implementation and financial performance).
- Designing processes and using modern IT systems for horizontal project support.
- Adopting scientific methodologies for continuous assessment of an investment (vis-à-vis the market).
An established team of 20 engineers, economists and special scientists works together efficiently to provide these services. The permanent staff is assisted by a qualified team of experts, in line with the special requirements of each project. This ensures quality services that create significant added value for each company.