Exelixis – Management & Development Consultants was established in 2001 with the aim of supporting model business operations and providing comprehensive consulting services to companies and organisations in the private, public and wider public sector.
The company is mainly involved in preparing technical and financial studies; providing expert consulting services and technical advisory services on the design, management and implementation of public and private projects funded through national and European financing tools and private funds; designing and adopting modern and innovative business methods and practices; as well as designing and financing environmental management, renewable energy and energy saving infrastructure.
- Investment plans for SMEs, through the design, maturation and management of small- and large-scale private investments, through own funds and/or other financing tools and initiatives.
- Technical advisory services, through the maturation, financing and management of public works based on the development strategy and priorities of public and parastatal organisations.
- Development and strategic design, based on attracting investments, leveraging funds and creating synergies between public and private institutions.
- Use of the Development Law (as in force), to fund private projects of strategic importance for local and national economies.
- Energy upgrade infrastructure and systems, energy savings and energy cost reduction for organisations in the private, public and wider public sector.