"Alpha Premier Farmers " Account is addressed to Registered Farmers (Single Person Enterprises) and Legal Entities active in the agricultural sector.
Through the "Alpha Premier Farmers" account, the beneficiary can directly receive the rural subsidies from OPEKEPE as well as the sales revenues of his agricultural products.
The account also provides the following:
- Flexibility in the management of daily transactions through the Bank's alternative networks.
- Automatic payment of utility bills (DEH, OTE, EYDAP), social security contributions etc., by debiting the account via standing orders.
- No minimum deposit amount required to open the account and no requirement to maintain a minimum balance.
- Ability to link the account with corporate debit card for the execution of payments.
- Ability to issue checkbooks.
- Ability to carry out transactions and view the account’s detailed activity via Alpha Web Banking.
Competitive tiered interest rate:
|Balance Scale *||Interest Rate scale|
|Up to Euro 10.000,00||0,10%|
|Above Euro 10.000,00||0,25%|
* Interest computation: The interest rate on the scale applies to the entire balance of the account. Interest is credited to the account at the end of every calendar semester, on 30/06 and 31/12.