Strength, flexibility and prospect in only one electronic tool.
Take advantage of the new, user-friendly environment of Alpha Global Cash Management service and of the modern tools it provides, for more effective on-line management of your cash, in real time.
For you who work in a Group of Companies or a large corporation, the user-friendly and versatile transaction platform offers comprehensive information about your business liquidity at any time, so that you can make informed financial decisions and manage effectively your Company's global cash flows.
The subscription and usage cost for Alpha Global Cash Management depends on the individual services activated by each Business - subscriber.
Please contact the Relationship Manager of Alpha Bank who is responsible for your Business, in order to form your subscription to Alpha Global Cash Management together, according to your own specific needs.
Get it now
Useful Security Tips
- Alpha Bank will never ask you for your access codes in any way (e.g. via phone, e-mail and/or sms). These codes are strictly personal and you must never reveal them to anyone.
- Select access codes that are not easily guessed and are not being used on other systems and services.
- Keep the access codes confidential in a way that it is not feasible to be disclosed / stolen.
- Log in to Alpha Web Banking and to Alpha Global Cash Management only via the official website of Alpha Bank (www.alpha.gr) and never via other links appearing on other websites, search engines or e-mail messages.
- Verify the validity of the Alpha Web Banking page, the Alpha Global Cash Management page and the security certificate by clicking on the lock icon in the address bar of the browser.
- Update your PC with the latest versions and security patches of the operating system (e.g. Windows) and the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Inspect regularly your PC for viruses and other malicious programs using the latest versions of antivirus and antimalware utilities.
- Ignore and delete immediately suspicious e-mails that ask you to provide your personal data, include links or attachments.
- Find here more tips and instruction for your transactions’ protection.