IRIS Payments in e-shops
- Flexible online payments
- Real-time notifications
- Security for your customers
Increased online sales with new payment methods
Your customers have an additional payment method available to them. This way, they can go to checkout even if they don’t have a debit, credit or prepaid card.
Their bank account is charged directly through e-Banking.
What’s more, your customers can scan the QR code on the checkout screen using IRIS QR Scanning on their mobile and pay through their e-Banking even faster.
You are notified immediately of every payment made through your e-shop. This way, you have a complete overview of your business sales.
At the same time, you know right away whether the transactions have gone through successfully, as we perform e-authorisation on the details of your customers who shop online.
You offer your customers a secure environment for their online payments through their e-Banking. In addition, you protect their personal data.
Easy set-up and tech support
It’s easy and simple to link your e-shop to IRIS Payments, without any intricate processes. We also offer tech support for any problems that may arise.
It takes 3 simple steps to link IRIS Payments to your e-shop:
- Sign the agreement to have your business registered in the DIAS systems.
- Once this is done, Nexi (Cardlink) sends you technical instructions to link your e-shop to the IRIS Payments system.
- Proceed with an integration test, to confirm that the link has been completed successfully.
Your e-shop is all set up to accept IRIS Payments.
It takes 4 steps for your customers to pay you by directly charging their account:
- On the e-shop checkout screen, they choose IRIS as the payment method and then the bank they bank with from the list.
- They are immediately redirected to their secure e-Banking environment to log in.
- They check the order details and choose the account to be debited. A message confirms the transaction has been successful.
- They also have the option to print out their payment receipt.
Otherwise, they scan the QR code on the checkout page using their smartphone camera to conclude the payment.