Focusing on the development of our Executives’ professional skillsAlpha Bank's Training Division is responsible for organising the in-house postgraduate programme in Monetary Policy, Banking and Finance. The programme’s flexible, modular structure allows the selected Alpha Bank Executives to follow it in parallel with exercising their duties.
- Programme duration: 600 hours
- Teaching of the courses: has been assigned to the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Teaching venue: the facilities of the Alpha Bank Training Centre in Aghios Stefanos, Attica
- Method of conduct: one week of teaching, comprising six (6) working days, taking place approximately every two (2) months
- Programme completion: in 18 months
The first series took place in the academic year 2010-2011. Until today, seven (7) series have graduated, while the 8th one is currently following the programme.
|SERIES||PERSONS||STUDENTS WITH GRADE “EXCELLENT”||AVERAGE GRADE||DEGREE THESES|