Comprehensive range of mutual funds and investment services
Alpha Asset Management A.E.D.A.K. works exclusively on the management of mutual funds as well as the Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS) and other collective investment organisations. It also provides a comprehensive range of investment services:
- management of investment portfolios, including portfolios held by pension funds
- investment advice for one or more financial instruments
- custodian and administrative management services for units of collective investment organisations
- asset management services for institutional portfolios in accordance with specific investment guidelines
- consulting services to institutional Customers, such as existing portfolio analysis, suggested treasury allocation strategies and regular portfolio restructuring.
The Company has 21 mutual funds that invest in Greece and abroad, covering all investment categories and providing its Clients with a wide range of investment options. It also has three mutual funds (Funds of Funds), hence expanding the range of investment options for its Clients:
- Alpha (LUX) Global Defensive FoF
- Alpha (LUX) Global Balanced FoF
- Alpha (LUX) Global Equity FoF
Finally, Alpha Asset Management A.E.D.A.K. has set up an Investment Committee, responsible for providing the Private Banking Division of Alpha Bank with investment guidelines on portfolio structuring for Private Banking Customers.
Exceptional performance for Alpha Mutual Funds in 2018!
Three Alpha MFs that invest in the international bond and equity markets,namely. Alpha Global Allocation Balanced Fund Classic (-1.64%), Alpha Global Blue Chips Classic (-3.21%) and Alpha Fund of Funds Cosmos Stars USA Classic (-2.43%), ranked 1st in their category, in the Greek MFs market.
The MFs that invest in Greek capital markets. Alpha Greek Bond Classic (+55.13%) and Alpha Greek Balanced Fund Classic (+27.98%), have shown significant outperformance and remain among the top performers in their category over the past three and five-year periods.
For additional information, you may visit the website: www.alphamutual.gr