Alpha Bank offers to businesses operating in e-commerce the new electronic service IRIS, through which their customers can pay for their electronic purchases by debiting their bank account, through the bank’s web banking.
The service offers real time e-authorisation of the data of your e-customers, thus ensuring successful payments for your e-shop.
Benefits for your business
- Increase of online sales of your business
- Guaranteed payments for your business
- Real time confirmation for each payment
- Ability for your customers to make their online purchases through the web banking service offered by the bank they cooperate with.
E-payment through IRIS service, in only a few steps:
- At the time of payment in your e-shop, your customer selects IRIS as payment method and then his bank of cooperation from the list of available banks.
- Your customer is automatically redirected to the web banking environment of his bank of cooperation, where he logins in with his familiar credentials.
- The payment details of his purchase order are automatically displayed on screen, without the option to modify them and the customer selects the bank account that he wishes to be debited for the purchase.
- After your client confirms the transaction on screen, his bank of cooperation dispatches the e-autorisation confirmation to your bank.
- Your customer is automatically redirected to your e-shop web page.
- Your customer’s bank debits his account and forwards the payment to Alpha Bank through the Interbanking Systems S.A. (DIAS), in order to complete the transfer in real time.
For additional information, you are able to communicate with the Bank through telephone line 210326 8262 or the e-mail address email@example.com