NOSIS Business Solutions and Consulting is a Greek business consulting firm, established in October 1996. The firm specialises is developing integrated management systems, conducting market research and managing co-financed projects, particularly for SMEs.
NOSIS aims at building long-term relationships of trust with is customers, and comprehensively meeting their needs in the field of its activities. Since its establishment, the firm has been growing rapidly and now holds a leading market position.
- NOSIS provides comprehensive consulting services to companies and organisations in the private sector. More specifically, we assist companies that wish to receive financing through NSRF programmes.
- We provide business valuation services, supporting companies in drafting their budgets and investment plans.
- We provide comprehensive information and all necessary support to take advantage of the right financing/subsidy opportunities.
- We provide full support to small- or large-scale projects, specialising in the coordination of multinational ventures. Owing to our extensive experience, we are able to undertake any project, from the submission of a proposal, the evaluation and monitoring of an investment, to its completion and the disbursement of the relevant funds.
- NOSIS also helps companies that wish to receive support through the Development Law and the RRF, selecting the right tools to ensure optimum funding for their projects.
- Lastly, we focus on developing, installing and implementing lean management systems, in accordance with national/international and/or corporate standards. Among them are some of the most popular environmental management, quality management, information security management and food safety management systems.
We also specialise in providing support through the certification process for becoming an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO).