The e-Banking dashboard for your investment portfolio got upgraded
The dashboard for your investment portfolio is now more dynamic and includes new features and information.
- Aggregate overview of the valuation for all the investment portfolios you hold with us.
- Dynamic presentation of your portfolio valuation on a daily basis, which includes
- Portfolio mix.
- Allocation per asset class for the total portfolio.
- Profit/Loss analysis per asset class and per product.
- Access to your portfolio statements/summaries for the last 12 months.
- Access to daily transaction confirmations for your portfolio by choosing “History”, and the option of saving or printing your documents.
- Updates on the latest economic developments in the “Newsroom”, which includes informational and educational material prepared by the Alpha Bank Analyst Team.
Alpha Private Bank. Private Banking services from Alpha Bank.
Useful Security Tips
- Alpha Bank will never ask you for your access codes in any way (e.g. via phone, e-mail and/or sms). These codes are strictly personal and you must never reveal them to anyone.
- Select access codes that are not easily guessed and are not being used on other systems and services.
- Keep the access codes confidential in a way that it is not feasible to be disclosed / stolen.
- Log in to Alpha Web Banking only via the official website of Alpha Bank (www.alpha.gr) and never via other links appearing on other websites, search engines or e-mail messages.
- Verify the validity of the Alpha Web Banking page and the security certificate by clicking on the lock icon in the address bar of the browser.
- Update your PC with the latest versions and security patches of the operating system (e.g. Windows) and the browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Inspect regularly your PC for viruses and other malicious programs using the latest versions of antivirus and antimalware utilities.
- Ignore and delete immediately suspicious e-mails that ask you to provide your personal data, include links or attachments.
- Find here more tips and instruction for your transactions’ protection.