FAQs about Loans
- How do the interest rates vary
- When can I repay my loan?
- Which interest rate should I choose for my loan?
- Why should I choose a loan with mortgage on property?
- What does variable rate mean?
- How will I pay my instalments?
- Can I repay early all or part of my loan?
- What will happen if I decide to switch interest rate?
- When will I be informed whether my loan has been approved?
- What criteria determine the amount of my loan?
- Which characteristics of the loan can I configure?
- What will happen when the fixed rate expires?
- What are the conditions to apply for a consumer loan?
- What is the Total Annual Effective Rate (TAER)?
- Will instalments be fixed throughout the term of my loan?
- Which is the difference of Alpha All in 1 from other consumer loans?
- What is the Alpha Epipleon?
- Where and how can I use Alpha Epipleon?
- How does the Alpha Epipleon Overdraft Program work?
- How often do I have to pay for the interest of Alpha Epipleon Overdraft Program?
- What does the "Energy Saving Home" housing plan offer?
- What does low start mean?
- Can I select both a low start and a grace period?
- What happens when the low start ends? Can I ask for a new period of low start?
"Payment Adjustment Plan" Programme
- Who is eligible for the Payment Adjustment Plan?
- What is the term of the plan?
- What will happen if the 24 month limit expires?
- What will happen if I choose to pay only interest?
- What will happen if I choose to reduce my instalment up to 70%?
- What will happen if I choose to skip a payment?
- Do I have other options?