A business, which is an Alpha Bank File Transfer subscriber, the change that faces regarding the XML file format for its process via FTP server is in the folder structure as follows:
- CPAYID: the new 6-digit code of the Company / Customer in the Mass Electronic Payments Service (it is provided by the Bank in later communication)
- ΚΧΠ-1, ΚΧΠ-2, …ΚΧΠ-n: the new 5-digit Customer Transaction (Credit/Debit) Codes (CDC) (eg. Suppliers payment, payroll, etc) that correspond to the products that you as a Corporate use in the Alpha Bank File Transfer service. (it is provided by the Bank in later communication)
- IN: folder for files for Execution
- OUT: folder for result files (even the incorrect files of the IN folder)
- STATEMENTS: folder for e-extrait account statement in the format that you already receive it i.e. txt or xml format.