The Businesses/ Customers that you wish to exchange payment orders / direct debits’ files or to receive e-extrait account statements in XML format in accordance with the ISO 20022 standard and you you are not current subscribers to any of the above services (myAlpha Web, Alpha Mass Payments, Alpha Bank File Transfer), you have the below capabilities:
- Subscribe to myAlpha Web for sending the intrabank payment orders (instructions on the file format).
- Subscribe to Alpha Mass Payments using the following connectivity methods:
- Web application for electronic upload of files through the website of the service (web client)
- Alpha Bank File Transfer service for the secure transfer of files, which is provided by the Bank (ftp interface)
As concerns the files exchange for the below services:
- Intrabank or/ and interbank payment orders (instructions on the file format)
- Intrabank collections – direct debits (instructions on the file format)
- E-extrait account statements (instructions on the file format)
For additional information, please contact the Back Offices Division at the telephone number 210 326 9900 (available 08:00 - 15:00 Monday to Thursday, 8:00 - 14:30 Friday).