Online documents update
- How can I sign up for the Alpha Alerts service?
- Do I have to be a myAlpha Web subscriber in order to sign up for the Alpha Alerts service?
- What is the cost for activating the Alpha Alerts service?
- A transaction was carried out on my card or account but I did not receive the notification by SMS immediately. Why?
- How can I sign up for the Alpha e-statements service?
- Why should I choose the Alpha e-Statements Service?
- How can I check my account, card and loan statements online?
- Should I be a subscriber to myAlpha Web to access my account statements online?
- How often is an e-statement issued?
- How long will the statements of my accounts, cards and loans be available online?
- How will I know when an e-Statement for a product has been issued?
- How can I access the e-Statements of my accounts?
- I have activated the e-statements service but I don’t receive e-mail notifications. Why?
- Can I continue to receive paper copies of my account statements?
- Why should I use the new document upload service?
- Which of my details can I certify or update online?
- What types of documents can I submit online in order to complete my identification by the Bank or to update one or more of my personal details?
- What should be the format of my files?
- Is there a limit to the documents’ issuing date?
- Can I also update online the details of a third party (e.g. a family member)?
- Is the procedure for renewing my documents completed entirely online?
- My permanent residence is abroad. Can I declare an address abroad?
- The document I submitted was rejected. How will I know why this happened? Can I repeat the procedure?
- Why am I required to provide details to the Bank?