Branch Network
New Customer BACK

I don’t have any of the above required documents. Are there any alternatives?

If you are not required to file taxes or if your current home address is not the same as the one featured in your tax-related document, then, in order to open your new bank account, you will need the following:

  • Your home address is not the same as the one featured in your tax-related document (Income Tax Slip, proof of Tax Identification Number)

If you are living elsewhere, in order to certify your home address, you will also need to submit one of the following:
A recent energy bill (D.E.Ι, Protergia, Elpedison, Walt&Volt, Green, NRG, Voltera, Natural Gas, Zenith, Heron), a landline phone bill (Cosmote, Wind,Vodafone,Nova, Forthnet) or a water supply bill (EYDAP, EYATH) ,issued in your name or in your father’s, mother’s, or spouse’s name.

  • You are not required to file taxes 

In case you are not required to file taxes you will need your proof of Tax Identification Number (TIN), and at the same time through the app, you confirm that you have no income for the previous tax year.

If you do not have any of the above documents, you should preferably visit a Branch, where more options are available.

For the proper operation of our website, we are required to use cookies. Subject to your consent, we will use additional cookies to improve the browsing experience, of our website, to obtain performance and functionality analytics and provide advertising tailored to your needs. If you agree to the use of all additional cookies, select “ACCEPT”. If you do not wish the additional cookies to be installed, select “DECLINE” or be informed about our Cookie Policy as well as the different types of cookies, and declare or change your preferences (except for technically essential cookies, which cannot be deactivated), by clicking on “Cookie Settings”.