Information and Products
- What is the "Overview" screen and what options does it offer?
- How can I select the products displayed on the "Overview" screen?
- Why can't I see all my products on the Overview screen?
- What is the electronic message inbox?
- What additional features do I have for managing my Alpha Bank cards?
- How can I view information about my Alpha Private Banking and Alpha Gold Personal Banking portfolio?
- What is the new tax deduction and how is the minimum amount established?
- How can I be informed of my tax deduction using e-Banking?
- Who is entitled to tax deduction?
- Who is exempted from the new provisions on tax deduction?
- Do e-commerce transactions in Greece and abroad establish entitlement to tax deduction?
- Which transactions are eligible for tax deduction?
- Which transactions are not eligible for tax deduction?
- What happens if the amount required to establish entitlement to tax deduction is not reached?
- What applies to add-on cards in establishing entitlement to tax deduction?
- Do interest-free instalments on cards count for tax deduction?
- How can I sign up for the Alpha Alerts service?
- Should I be a subscriber to myAlpha Web in order to sign up for the Alpha Alerts service?
- What is the cost for activating the Alpha Alerts service?
- A transaction was carried out on my card or account but I did not receive the notification by SMS immediately. Why?
- How can I sign up for the Alpha e-Statements service?
- Why should I choose the Alpha e-Statements Service?
- How can I view my account, card and loan statements online?
- Should I be a subscriber to myAlpha Web to access my account statements online?
- How often is an e-Statement issued?
- How long will my accounts, cards and loans statements be available online?
- How will I know when an e-Statement for a product has been issued?
- How can I access the e-Statements of my accounts?
- I have activated e-Statements but I don't receive email notifications. Why?
- Can I continue to receive paper copies of my account statements?