The activation of an immovable account is carried out via myAlpha Web, or via myAlpha Mobile by selecting the relevant icon.
To activate the account it is required for it to have been immovable for under 20 years. Also the account can either be blocked or not.
Cases in which the immovable account cannot be activated:
- Any of the following personal information is out of date
- Tax Identification Number (AFM)
- Home Address
- Directorate of Labour
- Telephone (mobile or landline or work)
- Identification Document
- The immovable account is dormant or blocked
- The user is not a co-beneficiary in the account
- The time at which the effort for activation is made within the ATM24 environment