Security and Codes
- How can I delete the temporary Internet files from the computer I used to log into myAlpha Web?
- I received a "suspicious" email asking my account or code details. What should I do?
- How can I be certain that I browse the Alpha Bank website?
- I suspect that someone tried to steal my codes, physically or electronically. What should I do?
- What should I do if my card is lost/stolen?
- I've lost my mobile phone where I had installed myAlpha Mobile. Is there any risk of anyone gaining access to my registration?
- How secure are payments and transfers through myAlpha Web or myAlpha Mobile?
- I've forgotten my credentials or blocked my subscription
- What is myAlpha Code?
- Which transactions require an myAlpha Code?
- How do I receive myAlpha Code?
- I don’t receive myAlpha Code. What should I do?
- My mobile number has changed. How can I receive myAlpha Code?
- The mobile phone where I receive myAlpha Code was lost/stolen. Is there a risk of my money being stolen? What should I do?