Security and Codes
- What is myAlpha Code?
- Which transactions require the use of myAlpha Code?
- How can I approve a transaction that requires myAlpha Code?
- What are Push Notifications and how can I activate them to approve transactions that require myApha Code?
- How can I approve my transactions that require myAlpha Code via QR Code?
- I do not receive Push Notifications on my mobile. What can I do?
- I do not receive SMS with myAlpha codes on my mobile. What should I do?
- My mobile number has changed. What should I do to receive myAlpha Code via SMS / Viber on my new mobile number?
- The mobile phone where Ι had activated Push Notifications to approve my transactions was lost/stolen. Is there a risk of my money being stolen? What should I do?
- I received a "suspicious" email asking my account or code details. What should I do?
- How can I be certain that I browse the Alpha Bank website?
- I suspect that someone tried to steal my codes, physically or electronically. What should I do?
- What should I do if my card is lost/stolen?
- I've lost my mobile phone where I had installed myAlpha Mobile. Is there any risk of anyone gaining access to my registration?
- How secure are payments and transfers through myAlpha Web or myAlpha Mobile?
- I've forgotten my credentials or blocked my subscription