- What is Google Pay?
- Which Android devices support Google Pay?
- Can I register any card with Google Pay?
- How many cards can I register with Google Pay?
- Is there a charge for using Google Pay?
Adding a card
- How can I add a card to Google Pay?
- I have not received my card. Can I add it to Google Pay?
- I cannot complete adding my card to Google Pay. What should I do?
- How do I remove a card from Google Pay?
- Where can I use Google Pay?
- Can I see my recent Google Pay transactions?
- Can I make contactless transactions at physical stores if my mobile device is not connected to the internet?
- How will I know that my transaction has been completed?
- I have registered more than one card with . How do I choose the card I want to pay with?
- The receipt of the POS terminal shows a card number that is different from that of the card I have registered with Google Pay. Why is this?
- Do the Alpha Bank card loyalty programs also apply to transactions made via Google Pay?
- The physical card I registered with Google Pay has been lost/stolen. What should I do?
- My Android device has been lost/stolen. What should I do?
- What will happen if I replace or update (reinstall) my device?
- Where can I find more information about Google Pay?
- I want to activate the Google Pay payment feature through my smart watch. Which smart watches are involved and what steps should I follow?