At the ATMs of Alpha Bank, you can:
- pay Greek Public State debts
- pay bills
- make Alpha Bank credit cards and loans payments
- make cash deposits
- top up your Alpha Bank Prepaid MasterCard either by cash or by debiting a bank account and unload it with cash.
For detailed information about the services available, see the List of Services.
In the particular case of Alpha Bank ATMs located off the premises of the Bank’s Branches, you can carry out all transactions with the exception of the following ones:
- making cash deposits to an account
- making Alpha Bank credit cards and loans cash payments
- topping up your Alpha Bank Prepaid MasterCard with cash.