At the ATMs of the Alpha Bank Branches, you can:
- pay Greek Public State debts
- pay bills
- make Alpha Bank credit cards and loans payments
- make cash deposits to your accounts
- top up your Alpha Bank Prepaid MasterCard either by cash or by debiting a bank account and unload it with cash.
For detailed information about the services available, see the List of Services.
At the Alpha Bank Off-Site ATMs (i.e. ATMs not located in Alpha Bank Branches), you can carry out all the transactions available at the Branch ATMs, except for the following:
- making cash deposits to an account
- making Alpha Bank credit cards and loans cash payments
- topping up your Alpha Bank Prepaid MasterCard with cash.