Eligible residence for financing are a one-family house, a whole block of flats and an apartment that complies to the following criteria:
- Is used as a main residence
- Has a legitimate building permit
- Is classified according to the Energy Efficiency Certificate (EEP) in a class less than or equal to C.
You may select among the following financed categories of worksfor the energy efficiency improvement of your home:
- Replacement of window frames
- Installation of thermal insulation at the building envelope (including the roof/and the pilotis space).
- Heating/cooling and hot water system upgrade.
- Installation of smart energy devices (smart home)
You may find the exact financed works of the Programme here
Highest eligible budget
The eligible budget of interventions per property may not exceed Euro 50,000 including VAT of main use as a residence, whereas for apartment block of type B may not exceed Euro 80,000 including VAT.
Main steps for participation in the Programme
- Electronic submission of application at https://exoikonomo2020.gov.gr – submission of financial data of the interested party and data of the property
- Data input A' E.E.C. (energy Efficiency Certificate), interventions, cost of interventions and energy target
- Attachment on the application of all necessary documents
- Application completeness check by the Information System
- Final submission of the application by the interested party and receipt of a unique 6-digit number of record
- Bank selection by the interested party and submission of application for loan acquisition, check of creditworthiness
- Evaluation of the application by the Bank and financial approval
- Inclusion of the application to delegation, approval of delegation by the benefited party
- Sign of loan agreement at the Bank
- Completion of interventions
- Second Energy Inspection, issue of B' E.E.C.
- Submission of the declaration that confirms the completion on behalf of the benefited party, information regarding the final total eligible budget
- Check of documents by EAT
- Disbursement of the loan and payment of the Programme's motives by the Bank.
You may be further informed for the "Exoikonomo - Autonomo" Programme, by calling the special helpline at 211 10 97000.