Eligible residence for financing are a one-family house, a whole block of flats and an apartment that complies to the following criteria:
- Is used as a main residence
- Has a legitimate building permit
- Is classified according to the Energy Efficiency Certificate (EEP) in a class less than or equal to D.
You may select among the following financed categories of worksfor the energy efficiency improvement of your home:
- Replacement of window frames
- Installation of shading systems
- Installation of thermal insulation at the building envelope (including the roof/and the pilotis space).
- Heating/cooling and hot water system upgrade.
Highest eligible budget
The eligible budget of interventions per property may not exceed Euro 250 per m2 of main use as a residence, with a maximum total cost of Euro 25,000 including VAT.
Main steps for participation in the Programme
- Electronic submission of application at http://exoikonomisi.ypen.gr – submission of financial data of the interested party and data of the property
- Data input A' E.E.C. (energy Efficiency Certificate), interventions, cost of interventions and energy target
- Attachment on the application of all necessary documents
- Application completeness check by the Information System
- Final submission of the application by the interested party and receipt of a unique 6-digit number of record
- Bank selection by the interested party and submission of application for loan acquisition, check of creditworthiness
- Evaluation of the application by the Bank and financial approval
- Inclusion of the application to delegation, approval of delegation by the benefited party
- Sign of loan agreement at the Bank
- Completion of interventions
- Second Energy Inspection, issue of B' E.E.C.
- Submission of the declaration that confirms the completion on behalf of the benefited party, information regarding the final total eligible budget
- Check of documents by ETEAN
- Disbursement of the loan and payment of the Programme's motives by the Bank.
You may be further informed for the "Exoikonomisi Kat' Oikon II" Programme, by calling the special helpline at 211 10 97000.