- Two additional cards, issued free of charge and with no annual fee
- Reduced interest rate, one percent unit below the current card interest rate for purchases
- 2,000 extra Bonus points as a welcome gift for new Customers
- Option to make purchases and pay State dues in interest-free instalments.
A capital creation program for your family and your grandchildren, with a 15% subsidy on the amount saved for the first year.
Insurance for the contents of your home, covering theft and offering comprehensive protection against natural disasters and unforeseen risks.
Comprehensive car insurance plans, easily and quickly accessible, at preferential prices.
Use the Alpha Payroll account in your everyday transactions, in order to:– make purchases around the world and withdraw cash using the Alpha Bank Enter Visa debit card, which is provided free of charge
– carry out transactions using the myAlpha Web, myAlpha Mobile and myAlpha Phone e-Banking services
– transfer funds even more quickly using the new Alpha Quick Transfer, available via myAlpha Mobile
– create your personal myAlpha Wallet digital wallet.
View details about the current interest rates of the Alpha Payroll account and of the other Alpha Bank deposit accounts.
(The present preferential pricing applies to one bank account per person).
The benefits-privileges take effect upon the first electronic payment of the pension into the account and remain in effect for as long as the pension of the account beneficiary - pensioner is paid into the account by the Bank. If electronic payments to the Alpha Payroll account are discontinued for six consecutive months, then interest will be automatically calculated using the current rates of the Alpha Bank Savings deposit account.
All changes in floating rates are communicated by the Bank to its Customers and to the public via the Press and by means of notices posted in the Branches of the Bank and on its website.