Take advantage of the modern service of IRIS, and offer your customers the capability to pay for their electronic purchases by debiting their bank account, through the secure Web Banking environment of their cooperating bank.
Alpha Bank offers to you, the businesses that are active in the e-commerce, an additional secure and simple payment method for purchases in your e-shop, that will help you overcome customer concerns for the security of on-line payments.
Find out more about the benefits of the IRIS service for your Enterprise:
- Real time confirmation for each payment
- E-authorisation of your internet client data by their cooperating bank
- Guaranteed payments for your business
- Increase of on-line sales
- Secure on-line payment for your customers
- Personal data protection for your customers
- Simple, computerised implementation, with low cost
- Technical support by Alpha Bank
Operation of the Service
- At the time of payment in your e-shop, your customer selects IRIS as payment method and then his bank of cooperation from the list of available banks.
- Your customer is automatically redirected to the secure Web Banking environment of his bank of cooperation, where he logins in with his familiar credentials.
- The payment details of his purchase order are automatically displayed on screen, without the option to modify them and the customer selects the bank account that he wishes to be debited for the purchase.
- After your client confirms the transaction on screen, his bank of cooperation dispatches the e-autorisation confirmation to your bank.
- Your customer is automatically redirected to your e-shop web page.
- Your customer’s bank debits his account and forwards the payment to Alpha Bank through the Interbanking Systems S.A. (DIAS), in order to complete the transfer in real time.
For additional information, you are able to communicate with the Bank through telephone line 210-3268262 or the e-mail address email@example.com