ZEB Zero Energy Building is one of the first companies established based on the new institutional framework for Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) as adopted in Greece via ministerial decision in June 2011.
The company engineers and implements energy upgrade, audit and maintenance projects in residential, commercial and industrial buildings, also securing third-party financing.
The company undertakes to carry out all relevant procedures, including the coordination of the design and construction teams, with the aim of obtaining the Green Building Certifications according to the standards of internationally recognised global organisations.
It is a partner of Alpha Bank for the “Exoikonomo-Autonomo” programme.
- Green building certifications.
- Energy upgrades (engineering and implementation of interventions).
- Energy audits (issuance of Energy Performance Certificates, recognised by the Ministry of Environment).
- Energy maintenance of buildings (monitoring, environmental performance audit, interventions to restore and improve energy and operational performance).
- Building envelope interventions (building envelope energy retrofitting).
- Geothermal energy (geothermal cooling/heating systems and preparation of comprehensive engineering solutions).
- Renewable energy sources – Engineering design, installation and maintenance of PV systems.
- Training on Green Building Certification methods and sustainable building practices through special seminars.