Protectus was established under the auspices of the Accounting Applications Centre (KELE), which has been a leader in the professional and hands-on training of accountants and tax consultants for the last 35 years, while it is also a Global Partner of the International Association of Certified Accountants and Financial Managers (IACAFM), exclusively offering the relevant international accounting and finance certifications in Greece.
It provides comprehensive solutions for effectively meeting the long- and short-term needs of businesses, such as consulting, accounting, tax, finance, banking and legal services.
- Drafting and implementing tax planning
- Preparing and submitting tax returns
- Preparing annual and interim financial statements
- Providing business valuation services
- Preparing business plans
- Drafting budgets and forecasts
- Collecting and analysing business financials
- Preparing and presenting requests to banks (complete file)
- Preparing and submitting files to development and subsidised programmes
- Offering legal support
- Optimising business efficiency
- Providing financial forecasts for cash flow, budgeting and business planning