GEYER HELLAS SA, based in Drosia, Chalkida, was established in 1978 as a subsidiary of the German GEYER AG. In 2007 it became independent from GEYER AG and continued to operate as a purely Greek company.
It is engaged in the production and trading of electrical and electronic materials, and the production of cables. The year 2016 marked the company’s transition into smart technologies, with global partnerships on smart home and building/hotel management solutions (smart hotel).
At the same time, the company became a strategic partner of the German ABL, with the aim of supplying electric vehicle charging stations. It is also an authorised representative of the Samsung heat pumps for the Greek market.
- Energy upgrade of hotels (smart hotel), with solutions for overall infrastructure upgrade.
- Installation of rooftop PV systems (net metering), with customised solutions which combine well with the use of electric vehicles and/or heat pumps, to provide an ideal solution for energy savings and cost reduction.
- Solutions leading to energy upgrades and autonomous buildings, in the context of the “Exoikonomo-Autonomo” programme, Smart Home system.
- Circuit breakers of any type.
- Residual current relays.
- Switchboards (metal, metal/plastic and plastic).
- Sockets and switches of any type.
- Lights / LED lamps for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Door phones and video door systems.
- Smart security wireless alarm systems.
- Electrical power cables.