Established in 2016 and registered in Athens, AGENSO provides ICT and ΙοΤ solutions and services for smart farming, the environment, circular economy, water management and smart cities.
AGENSO develops IoT software tools, remote control and remote measuring solutions, as well as decision support systems for innovative farming and manufacturing systems. All these are aimed at climate change mitigation, food chain problem management, waste management and energy efficiency improvement, within an integrated framework that is based on the fundamental values of sustainability and circular economy, especially focusing on social responsibility.
- Smart farming systems
- Remote irrigation control and automation systems and instruments
- Water management and circular economy systems
- Systems for monitoring meteorological parameters and the quantitative/qualitative features of the water, soil and air
- Environmental protection, and fire/flood forecast and onsite detection systems
- Smart application systems for plant protection products and spraying
- Smart city and lighting/energy management systems with remote automations
- Remote regulation and control systems and devices, smart switches, and smart measuring and navigation equipment
- Decision support systems (DSS)
- Development of IT systems, and online platforms, websites, digital educational games (serious games) and smart Android apps