Discover the capabilities of the Alpha Web International Trade service today:
- Fill-in online and submit applications for incoming collections, letters of credit and other International Trade tasks
- Send electronically the supporting documents (e.g. invoices)
- Monitor the progress of the tasks you have already forwarded to the Bank
- Receive transaction receipts (e.g. payment settlement receipts and SWIFT copies), as soon as your transaction is completed
- Export statistics of your transactions and save them as pdf or Excel files
- Manage your company’s subscription and specify the users’ access rights.
Alpha International Trade
Get comprehensive and reliable information about the markets you are interested in, search for new partners worldwide and calculate the expenses of your shipments through Alpha International Trade.FIND OUT MORE
Get it now
During your visit to the Branch you will:
- receive the User ID
As a next step, you will receive the Password by post and, having both User and ID and Password, you can now log-in and set the users of the service.
* International Trade transactions via Alpha Web International Trade are subject to commissions determined in accordance with the Bank's pricelist or with any other specific pricing policy applicable.