Discover the capabilities of the Alpha Web International Trade service today:
- Fill-in online and submit applications for incoming collections, letters of credit and other International Trade tasks
- Send electronically the supporting documents (e.g. invoices)
- Monitor the progress of the tasks you have already forwarded to the Bank
- Receive transaction receipts (e.g. payment settlement receipts and SWIFT copies), as soon as your transaction is completed
- Export statistics of your transactions and save them as pdf or Excel files
- Manage your company’s subscription and specify the users’ access rights.
Get it now
- receive the User ID
As a next step, you will receive the Password by post and, having both User and ID and Password, you can now log-in and set the users of the service.
* International Trade transactions via Alpha Web International Trade are subject to commissions determined in accordance with the Bank's pricelist or with any other specific pricing policy applicable.