Alpha Open Horizon
- Immediate access to liquidity
- Gradual repayment based on your cash flow
- Online disbursement through myAlpha Web for Business
- Professionals and Businesses
- Financing Solutions
- Working Capital
- Alpha Open Horizon
No maturity date
Alpha Open Horizon is a credit line with an indefinite term.
It offers capital recycling, i.e. any time you pay an amount, your available credit line increases by the same amount.
Repayment tailored to your needs
You pay interest every 3 or 6 months for the amount of the credit line that you have used.
You repay the capital gradually, through your company’s cash flow.
You can also make payments through myAlpha Web for Business.
Starting from €15,000
Get a credit line from €15,000 and over, according to:
- Your credit rating.
- Your company’s transaction turnover.
- The number of international trade transactions you carry out.
- The percentage of international trade transactions you carry out through Alpha Bank.
You can draw the credit line through myAlpha Web for Business, according to your needs. All that is required is to meet all disbursement criteria, such as insurance clearance, available credit line, etc.
With floating interest rate
The interest rate is floating, consisting of a base rate and a spread. As a base rate, we use the Alpha Preferential Rate for Businesses (APRB), which is lower than the basic price list.
The interest rate spread is set according to
- The credit rating of your business.
- The collaterals you provide.
To get Alpha Open Horizon you must:
- Be a small enterprise of any legal status (sole proprietorship, general partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, private company, SA). Small enterprises are those with fewer than 50 employees and an annual turnover or balance sheet below €10 million.
- Engage in import or export activities.
If you meet these conditions, book an appointment at your local branch to apply and submit the required supporting documents.
Free online registration on Alpha International Trade
Expand your activities abroad with free access to the Alpha International Trade portal.
Get access to 3,000 online directories and 600 marketplaces, and discover new partners. Find out about market developments, get useful advice to expand your activities and make the most of the opportunities offered by the global market.
Better invoicing through myAlpha Web for Business
We offer better invoicing for the activities your carry out through myAlpha Web for Business:
- Payments for simple imports up to €500,000 in euros or foreign currency without currency conversion.
- Online currency conversion using the WEB FX, for amounts up to 300,000 USD, in real time.
20% discount if you are an Alpha Bank Gold Business Banking customer
If you are an Alpha Bank Gold Business Banking customer, you get additional benefits:
- 20% discount off the annual management fees for the credit line.
- Lower interest rate.
10% discount off the annual management fees for the credit line, for applications by 31.12.2023
Get a 10% discount off the annual management fees for the credit line if you:
- Apply by 31.12.2023.
- Also get the Alpha Entrepreneur Insurance or the Business4all insurance plan or an Aegean Bonus Visa Premium credit card at the same time, by 31.12.2023.
If you are an Alpha Bank Gold Business Banking customer, the fee discount is calculated on top of the 20% discount you are already entitled to.
Better rates on term deposits, for applications by 31.12.2023
Apply for a credit line by 31.12.2023 and open an Alpha online Term Deposit for Business, with a better rate:
- +0.10% for term deposits with a maturity date between 01.10.2023 and 31.12.2023.
- +0.20% for term deposits with a maturity date past 01.01.2024.