Electronic file and security for your data
With e-statements you have your monthly statements available on your e-Banking for:
- Credit cards.
- Mortgage and consumer loans.
You receive monthly email notifications once your statements are issued. To view the statements, click on the 3 dots on the right of the account, card or loan and then choose “Statements”.
At all times, you have access to statements going back 18 months through the secure environment of your e-Banking. You may also save them as pdf files on your computer and create your own digital archive.
This allows you to access your information in a simpler, faster and more secure manner, while also helping us protect the environment by printing less.
You register automatically for e-statements when you get your e-Banking credentials. There is no charge for the service. Find out the terms of the service.
Make the most of Alpha e-statements for businesses
I want to receive e-statements by post. What should I do?
To receive e-statements by post:
- Log into myAlpha Web for business.
- From the menu, choose “Services”.
- Choose the relevant tab to deactivate the e-statements for accounts, loans, cards and myAlpha POS.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the product you want.
- In “Receive account statements”, choose “By post”.
- Read the detailed terms and conditions, and click on “I agree” and then on “Submit”.