Businesses operating in the following sectors are excluded from this financing programme:
- Illegal economic activities according to the Greek and EU law, as in force.
- Production of and trade in weapons and ammunition.
- Tobacco companies engaged in the production, processing and trade of tobacco and tobacco products.
- IT sector restrictions: Research, development or technical applications related to electronic data programs or solutions which:
- aim in particular:
- at supporting any activity included in the above restricted sectors 1 to 3,
- online gambling and internet casinos,
- are intended to illegally enable:
- access to electronic data networks,
- receipt of electronic data.
- Bioscience sector restrictions:
Research, development or technical applications related to:
- human cloning for research or therapeutic purposes
- genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Businesses engaged in the decommissioning or construction of nuclear power plants.