Important Notice (21.9.2016): For your safety, we would like to inform you that there is an ongoing attempt to intercept data (User ID, Password, Additional Password) through misleading e-mail messages (phishing e-mails). Learn more
You can carry out transfers with the following execution options:
• Immediately, for Alpha Bank accounts
The amount is transferred to the beneficiary's account immediately. This option is available for fund transfers between Alpha Bank accounts.
• At a selected date
For transfers to accounts held with Alpha Bank, execution takes place immediately. For accounts held with other banks (in Greece and abroad), the earliest possible execution date is the next working day, while for all fund transfers in Euro you also have the option to choose on any future working day as the date of execution.
For fund transfers in other currencies, execution is possible on the next working day only.
You can select the next working day as the execution date of the transfer until 22:00 of the previous working day.
If you submit your transfer order on Monday (via the Alpha e-Banking services):
• For transfers to domestic banks: the earliest possible day on which the order to the other bank to credit the beneficiary's account is Tuesday.
• For transfers to bank abroad:
• for transfers in Euro, the earliest date on which the beneficiary's account will be credited will be Wednesday*
• for transfers in foreign currency, the earliest date on which the beneficiary's account will be credited will be Thursday*
*under the responsibility of the recipient bank.