a variaty of bills to both public and private companies,
free of charge*,
from any place any time,
by scheduling your transactions for execution to any future date,
with the choice to block the amount in your account, without any loss of interest, until the day of execution,
offering the chance to cancel your order prior to its execution.
*There are only 2 exceptions: Payments of credit cards that have been issued by other banks for which the charge is Euro 0,50 per transaction and payment to Attikes Diadromes for which the charge is 0,50€ per transaction Euro 0,15.
The bill payments that are offered via Alpha Web Banking are the following:
- Personal or third parties' credit cards (Alpha Bank Visa, American Express, Alpha Bank MasterCard etc.) issued by Alpha Bank (declared or non-declared () in your profile).
- To personal credit cards issued by other domestic banks () : ABN Amro, Agricultural Bank – Atebank, Aspis Bank, Bank Of Attica, Bank Of Cyprus, Citibank, Cooperative Bank Of Chania, EFG Eurobank Ergasias, FBB - First Business Bank, Marfin Egnatia Bank, Emporiki Bank, General Bank, Hellenic Bank, HSBC Bank, Hypovereinsbank, National Bank Of Greece, Protonbank, Panellinia Bank, Piraeus Bank, Probank
- Greek public sector and Public Utility Bills: D.E.Y.A. AG. NIKOLAOU, D.E.Y.A. AIGIOU, D.E.Y.A. ALEXANDROUPOLIS, D.E.Y.A. KABALAS, D.E.Y.A. KALAMATAS, D.E.Y.A. KALYMNOU, D.E.Y.A. KARDITSAS, D.E.Y.A. KATERINIS, D.E.Y.A. KERKYRAS, D.E.Y.A. LAMIAS, D.E.Y.A. LEROY, D.E.Y.A. LARISAS, D.E.Y.A. MYTILINIS, D.E.Y.A. XYLOKASTROY, D.E.Y.A. PETALOUDWN RODOU, D.E.Y.A. RHODES, D.E.Y.A. SYMIS, D.E.Y.A. TRIKALON, D.E.Y.A. TRIPOLIS, Electricity bills (D.E.H.), I.K.A.’s contribution fees, Income tax, KTIMATOLOGIO, O.A.E.E. (T.E.B.E. – T.A.E. – T.S.A.), REAL ESTATE TAX, SPECIAL FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION M.EC., SPECIAL TAX FOR REGULATED AREAS, T.S.A.Y, V.A.T. (F.P.A.), Water supply bills (E.YD.AP.), TAX AFFAIRS CLOSURE LAW 3888/2010
- Fixed and mobile phone bills : COSMOLINE, COSMOTE, CYTA HELLAS, FORTHNET, Hellas Online - HOL, NET ONE, ON TELECOMS, O.T.E., OTENET, TELLAS, VIVA, VIVODI Telecom, VODAFONE – Bill Payment, VOICENET, WIND – Bill payment
- Insurance companies: AXA INSURANCE, ALICO AIG LIFE, ALLIANZ General Insurance, ALLIANZ LIFE, GENERALI LIFE, DEMCO INSURANCE, GENERALI HELLAS, ING General Insurance, ING Insurance Agency, ING LIFE, INTERASCO General Insurance, INTERAMERICAN ASSISTANCE SERVICES, INTERAMERICAN DAMAGES, INTERAMERICAN HEALTH SERVICES, INTERAMERICAN LIFE, INTERNATIONAL LIFE A.E.G.A., INTERNATIONAL LIFE Α.Ε. - LIFE INSURANCE, MINETTA LIFE, MUTUAL Assurance Brokers
- Other payments: ACS COURIER, ARGOS NET, EPA ATTIKIS SA, ATTIKES DIADROMES S.A., AVON, BMW AUSTRIA BANK, BRINK'S SECURITY SERVICES S.A., DAIMLER CHRYSLER BANK, DINERS, EETT, ELASTIKA MICHELIN, EMPORIKI CREDICOM SA, EPA THESSALONIKI, EPA THESSALIA, ETAO, GOODYEAR, GREEK YELLOW PAGES, HELLASFINANCE CONSUMER, HELLENIC CHAMBER OF HOTELS, I.A.T.A. BSP, I.A.T.A. CASS, MULTICHOICE, ΟΒΙ, PA.SO.K., PLAISIO COMPUTERS, TEAGE, VERBUND, VOLKSWAGEN BANK, AEGEAN POWER S.A., G4S SECURE SOLUTIONS S.A., TEC HELLAS LTD, SPARTAN SECURITY LTD, Α.Ε.P.Ι. S.A., FGA Bank GmbH, FGA CAPITAL HELLAS
Transactions appearing with this symbol at Alpha Web Banking menu require the use of the Additional Password. Find out more...
Data you must obtain in order to record a transaction
In order to record a transaction you will need to :
1. Know - the payment code as it appears on the bill issued by the company, - the exact amount owed since late or partial payment may incur charges or disconnection by the company, - the expiration date of the bill (if it is asked e.g. EYDAP)
2. In order to pay credit cards that have been issued by other domestic banks, as well as Alpha Bank credit cards that do not belong in your profile, you will need to have activated the additional password services . Press here for more information.
The payment services are provided free of charge. The only exceptions are:
- Euro 0,50 for payment of credit cards that have been issued by other domestic banks, - Euro 0,15 for payment of Attikes Diadromes.
Job preparation and Approval
The transaction is available to both the "Authorized user" and the "Assistant user". The "Assistant user" can prepare the job which as soon as it is approved by the "Authorized user" it is recorded as a transaction for execution.
The approval can be given at any date, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Transaction execution date
Most of the offered bill payments offer only one execution type, in a Selected Date, while there are a few exceptions where the bill can also be paid immediately:
The money are transferred instantly to the selected company. It concerns payments of credit cards issued by Alpha Bank (whether they belong in your profile or not), Loans Alpha Epilogi (whether they belong in your profile or not), Attikes Diadromes.
In a selected date:
You can schedule a transaction for future executions. If you select this type of execution, the earliest available execution date will be the current working date.
If you select the current working date, and you record your order prior to 16:00 of that day, your transaction will be executed at 17:00. If you record your transaction for execution on the current working date after 16:00, your transaction will be executed after 22:00 the same night. Relevant information is presented on the receipt of your transaction.
Indication to block transferred amount
If you select your transaction to be executed in a selected date, then you can choose whether you want the amount to be blocked in your account, until the execution date.
- If you choose to block the amount, the action will be done without any interest loss. - If you do not wish to block the amount, you will have to ensure the availability of the amount on the execution date, or else the transaction will be unsuccessful.
For the unsuccessful transactions (the ones that could not be executed), you can get alerts, provided that you have activated the service. Click here for more information.
Transaction or Job tracking - Status updating
You can track the transactions you have recorded and their status via the menu Payments>Inquiries>"Transactions" details.
The jobs that have been recorded for approval can be found via the menu Payments>Inquiries>"Jobs" details. - Transactions with immediate execution, have immediate status updating. - Transactions that are executed in a selected date, after 22:00 of the previous working date of the execution date, get the status "Under Process" and their final state is updated during the execution date (either successful or unsuccessful).
For the unsuccessful transactions (the ones that failed during execution) you can get alerts, provided that you have activated the service. Press here for more information.
Via the menu Payments>Cancellations, Alpha Web Banking offers you the opportunity to cancel your order any time prior to its execution.
In addition, via the same menu, the "Simple" users can cancel their jobs as long as they have not been approved.