Via Alphaphone Banking , you can carry out banking transactions quickly and easily over the telephone, by simply calling on 801 11 326 0000 or 210 326 0000 (everyday, 8:00 a.m.- 10:30 p.m.) from home, work, or abroad.
Using our automated telephone banking service - IVR (365 days, 24 hours) or speaking to one of our agents (working days, 8:00a.m. - 10:30p.m.) you can:
Obtain information about:
- foreign currency rates, the Alpha Bank mutual fund prices and the closing prices at the Athens Stock Exchange
- the balance and statements of your accounts held in Euro or foreign currency
- obtain information about the incoming orders in € or in foreign currency which have been credited in your account
- the balance and the last ten transactions of your Alpha Bank credit cards and storecards
- the balance and the last ten transactions of your Alpha Revolving or Alpha 700 loan
- your chequebooks as well as the status of your cheques.
Receive mini statements by fax (using the automated system).
Order a cheque book.
Transfer funds between Alpha Bank accounts - already added to your profile - of the same currency, immediately or at a specific date.
Transfer funds to Alpha Bank accounts not already added to your profile. The daily upper transfer limit to non-declared accounts cannot exceed the amount of Euro 3,000.
Transfer funds to non-declared deposit accounts (in Euro) that are held at another domestic bank (Agricultural Bank – Atebank, Aspis Bank, Achaiki Cooperative Bank, Bank Of America, Bank Of Attica, Bank Of Cyprus, BNP Paribas Grece, Citibank, Cooperative Bank Of Chania, Cooperative Bank Of Dodecanese, Cooperative Bank Of Epirus, Cooperative Bank Of Karditsa, Cooperative Bank Of Peloponisos, EFG Eurobank Ergasias, Emporiki Bank, General Bank, Hellenic Bank, Hellenic Postbank, HSBC Bank, Marfin Egnatia Bank, Millennium Bank, National Bank Of Greece, Pancretan Cooperative Bank LTD, Panellinia Bank, Piraeus Bank, Probank, Protonbank, RBS - Royal Bank of Scotland N.V., Unicredit Bank AG). The daily upper transfer limit to non-declared accounts can not exceed the amount of Euro 3,000.
Transfer funds to non-declared deposit accounts (in Euro) that are held at another bank abroad (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Guadeloupe, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Martinika, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom) on a specific date.
Submit standing orders for fixed-amount fund transfers (in Euro) to Alpha Bank deposit accounts. With each standing order you can schedule the automatic execution of regular transfers (i.e. every month, 2 months etc), equal in amount (i.e. your rent payment) to declared or non-declared deposit accounts (for transfers to non-declared accounts the amount cannot exceed the amount of Euro 3,000)
Schedule your payments concerning:
- Personal or third parties' credit cards issued by Alpha Bank and storecards, Consumer and Alpha Revolving or Alpha 700 loan - greek public sector and insurance contributions (i.e. D.E.Y.A. AG. NIKOLAOU, D.E.Y.A. AIGIOU, D.E.Y.A. ALEXANDROUPOLIS, D.E.Y.A. KABALAS, D.E.Y.A. KALAMATAS, D.E.Y.A. KALYMNOU, D.E.Y.A. KARDITSAS, D.E.Y.A. KATERINIS, D.E.Y.A. KERKYRAS, D.E.Y.A. LAMIAS, D.E.Y.A. LEROY, D.E.Y.A. LARISAS, D.E.Y.A. MYTILINIS, D.E.Y.A. XYLOKASTROY, D.E.Y.A. PETALOUDWN RODOU, D.E.Y.A. RHODES, D.E.Y.A. SYMIS, D.E.Y.A. TRIKALON, D.E.Y.A. TRIPOLIS, Electricity bills (D.E.H.), I.K.A.’s contribution fees, Income tax, KTIMATOLOGIO, O.A.E.E. (T.E.B.E. – T.A.E. – T.S.A.), REAL ESTATE TAX, SPECIAL FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION M.EC., SPECIAL TAX FOR REGULATED AREAS, T.S.A.Y, V.A.T. (F.P.A.), Water supply bills (E.YD.AP.), TAX AFFAIRS CLOSURE LAW 3888/2010). - Personal or third parties' credit cards issued by other domestic banks (Diastransfer). - fixed and mobile phone bills (COSMOLINE, COSMOTE, CYTA HELLAS, FORTHNET, Hellas Online - HOL, NET ONE, ON TELECOMS, O.T.E., OTENET, TELLAS, VIVA, VIVODI Telecom, VODAFONE – Bill Payment, VOICENET, WIND – Bill payment) - Insurance companies (AXA INSURANCE, ALICO AIG LIFE, ALLIANZ General Insurance, ALLIANZ LIFE, GENERALI LIFE, DEMCO INSURANCE, GENERALI HELLAS, ING General Insurance, ING Insurance Agency, ING LIFE, INTERASCO General Insurance, INTERAMERICAN ASSISTANCE SERVICES, INTERAMERICAN DAMAGES, INTERAMERICAN HEALTH SERVICES, INTERAMERICAN LIFE, INTERNATIONAL LIFE A.E.G.A., INTERNATIONAL LIFE ┴.┼. - LIFE INSURANCE, MINETTA LIFE, MUTUAL Assurance Brokers) - other payments (ACS COURIER, ARGOS NET, EPA ATTIKIS SA, ATTIKES DIADROMES S.A., AVON, BMW AUSTRIA BANK, BRINK'S SECURITY SERVICES S.A., DAIMLER CHRYSLER BANK, DINERS, EETT, ELASTIKA MICHELIN, EMPORIKI CREDICOM SA, EPA THESSALONIKI, EPA THESSALIA, ETAO, GOODYEAR, GREEK YELLOW PAGES, HELLASFINANCE CONSUMER, HELLENIC CHAMBER OF HOTELS, I.A.T.A. BSP, I.A.T.A. CASS, MULTICHOICE, ¤┬╔, PA.SO.K., PLAISIO COMPUTERS, TEAGE, VERBUND, VOLKSWAGEN BANK, AEGEAN POWER S.A., G4S SECURE SOLUTIONS S.A., TEC HELLAS LTD, SPARTAN SECURITY LTD, ┴.┼.P.╔. S.A., FGA Bank GmbH, FGA CAPITAL HELLAS)
Change your Alphaphone password (using the automated system).
Modify your profile details
your accounts (add, change usage rights, remove)
cards issued by Alpha Bank, Alpha Revolving or Alpha 700 loan, Water Supply payment (add, remove)
your contact details (phone numbers, e-mail)
activate the “alerts/notifications” service in order to receive messages, concerning unsuccessful order executions
If you wish to take advantage of all the above services, all you have to do, is to subscribe (free of charge) to Alpha Bank electronic services (Alpha Web Banking, Alphaphone banking, Alpha Mobile Banking). Press here to be informed about the way to sign up.
Even if you are not a subscriber, you can call on 801 11 326 0000 or 210 326 0000 (everyday, 8:00 a.m.- 10:30 p.m.) for information on any Alpha Bank product or service as well as on the Alpha Bank electronic services (Alpha Web Banking, Alphaphone Banking, Alpha Mobile Banking).