Alpha Mass Payments is a state-of-the-art solution that enables companies to perform mass payments and customer’s proceeds online, in an easy, secure and fast way.
Your transactions may concern:
- The debit of your account in conjunction with the credit of third parties accounts (e.g. payroll, payment of suppliers / partners).
- The credit of your account in conjunction with the debit of third parties’ accounts (e.g. proceeds).
The service enables you to define users with different approval-authorization levels. More specifically, you have the following options:
- No-Approval Level: All users have the same rights.
Any user can create and send Mass Payments to the Bank for execution.
- One-Approval Level: There are users who enter the details of the Mass Payments and users who check them for approval and either forward them to the Bank for execution or reject them.
- Two-Approval Level: There are users who enter the details of the Mass Payments, users who check them for approval, and finally, users who check again and either give the final approval and send the payments to the Bank for execution or reject them.
You can set a user as your service Administrator. This specific user will only be able to manage the remaining users along with their authorization levels and requests.
Mass Payments File Formats
You can send your payments via Alpha Mass Payments:
- as Excel files.
- as txt files.
- by simply entering the amounts of payments online.