New “Alpha e-statements” service by Alpha BankIn order to constantly upgrade the electronic services provided, Alpha Bank has created the new Alpha e-statements service, thus protecting the environment as well as your privacy.
Protecting the environment
The amount of printed material sent by mail is reduced.
Protecting your privacy
Only you have access to the statements of your accounts and cards.
In order to use the service you are required to subscribe to Alpha Web Banking, to provide an e-mail address and then to incorporate your accounts in the Alpha e-statements service.
Online and Eco-friendlyBy incorporating your accounts in the Alpha e-statements service the amount of printed material sent by mail is reduced and the access to and archiving of the statements of your accounts and cards is facilitated.
• The monthly or quarterly printed statement which is issued for all accounts (e.g. Alpha Premier, Alpha Payroll, Alpha 500 etc.) is replaced by a monthly e-statement. For this purpose a special transaction has been added in the “Maintenance” menu of Alpha Web Banking, bearing the characteristic logo of the new service.
• An e-mail is sent to the Customer-subscriber which informs him/her about the issuance of the relevant statement, so that he/she may proceed to viewing, printing and/or storing it via the Alpha Web Banking system.
Which accounts may be incorporated into the Alpha e-statements service?• Deposit accounts of Individuals
• Deposit accounts of Businesses
• Business Loans
• Housing Loans
What is the process for registration to the Alpha e-statements service?Registration to the Alpha e-statements service is carried out:
• Via Alpha Web Banking or the Branch you conduct business with for the Deposit accounts of Individuals and Businesses..
• Via Alpha Web Banking for Business Loans, Housing Loans and Cards accounts.
Access to the Alpha e-statements serviceThe statements of accounts and cards are available in PDF format and accessible:
• For accounts and cards: via Alpha Web Banking by selecting “Account statements” or by selecting the transactions bearing the characteristic logo of the new service.
• For cards only: via the website www.alpha.gr/cards, following registration to the service.
For registration instructions click here.